Length: 35.5" Weight: 1.85lbs
- Orange Whip counterweighted flexible shaft system.
- Dual sided spherical face promotes center contact.
- Interchangeable shaft position for right and left handed golfers.
- Dual sided face for standard and pro training.
- Trains putting rhythm and tempo.
- Battles the yips and deceleration.
Improves distance and direction control.
The Orange Whip Putter is engineered to improve your tempo and develop center contact with the ball. When the putter swings and impacts the golf ball the energy is transferred through the ball to the sweet-spot to produce perfect, end-over-end roll. The weight of the putter head combined with the proven counterweight, flexible shaft system allows you to feel the swinging motion to balance your putting arc. The uniquely designed, dual-sided putter head can be used right or left-handed.
Great putters all have a consistent, repeating tempo to their stroke that stays the same on all lengths of putts. Some use a long, flowing stroke and others a shorter, quicker stroke. What all great putters do the same is maintain the same tempo on every putt, and make center contact with the ball rolling it end over end on their intended line.
Three key components make up the design of the Orange Whip Putter: a dual sided spherical putter head, a counter weight, and a flexible shaft.
The dual sided spherical putter head teaches center contact with the ball and provides instant feedback on sweet spot contact along your intended line.
The counterweight balances the Orange Whip Putter, stabilizing your stroke from start to finish. It’s essential in providing critical feedback on tempo and balance in your stroke.
The flexible shaft promotes tempo and rhythm in your putting stroke by creating the perfect pendulum-like motion. Making contact with the golf ball at the lowest point of the arc will deliver the most energy to the sweet spot and creates ideal end over end roll of the golf ball.
The Orange Whip Putter will help you develop a consistent and repeating ‘pure’ putting stroke. Feedback is instant. Make it part of your golf routine and you will hole more putts.
- Voted #1 Teaching and Training Aid by PGA.com
- Voted #1 Teaching and Training Aid by the GRAA
- Used by over 300 PGA, LPGA, and Champions Tour Players
- Top Swing Trainer choice of PGA and LPGA Members and Instructors and Top 100 Instructors
- RHYTHM, TEMPO, TIMING & BALANCE: Forces the arms and body to work together to improve the fundamentals of the golf swing.
- COORDINATION: Synchronizes the arms and body.
FLEXIBILITY & RANGE OF MOTION: Provides a low impact stretch for core fitness and flexibility.
STRENGTH: Develops core muscles, wrists and forearms.
INSTANT FEEDBACK: The weighted orange ball, flexible shaft, and counter weight provide instant feedback that you feel.
CONVENIENCE: Recommended 5 minutes per day. Use inside or outside all year round.