Length: 43" Weight: 1.70lbs
The Orange Whip Mid-Size is universal for both men and women and is easily handled by seniors, beginners, and shorter players.
- Designed for seniors, women, and teens.
- Simulates iron motion for men and taller women.
- Simulates driver motion for women and teens.
- Provides core fitness and flexibility.
Not Every club in your bag is the same length therefore Orange Whip created the Orange Whip Mid-Size. Perfect for those golfers looking for a slightly shorter model or for someone looking to replicate their iron or hybrid swing. The Orange Whip Mid-Size is four inches shorter than the Orange Whip Trainer, making it more manageable for some golfers.
Whether you are a Tour Player or a beginning golfer, using the Orange Whip Mid-Size allows you to feel if your swing is actually in rhythm and balance. Providing a low impact workout, the Orange Whip Mid-Size will increase your flexibility and strengthen your golf muscles. Ask any Tour Player or Golf Instructor and they will tell you it's the perfect warm up tool because it properly stretches your golf muscles properly while perfecting tempo and balance.
Three key components that make up the patented design of the Orange Whip Mid-Size; a weighted orange ball, a counterweight, and a very flexible shaft.
Our proprietary shaft naturally promotes the need to swing in rhythm creating synchronization between your arms, upper body, and lower body. The result is a perfect tempo and balanced swing creating more consistent and powerful shot making on the course.
Feedback from the Orange Whip Mid-Size is instant and any wobble in the swing indicates a need to improve tempo and balance. Swinging it, you will naturally find the tour like motion needed to be a better golfer.
- Voted #1 Teaching and Training Aid by PGA.com
- Voted #1 Teaching and Training Aid by the GRAA
- Used by over 300 PGA, LPGA, and Champions Tour Players
- Top Swing Trainer choice of PGA and LPGA Members and Instructors and Top 100 Instructors
- RHYTHM, TEMPO, TIMING & BALANCE: Forces the arms and body to work together to improve the fundamentals of the golf swing.
- COORDINATION: Synchronizes the arms and body.
FLEXIBILITY & RANGE OF MOTION: Provides a low impact stretch for core fitness and flexibility.
STRENGTH: Develops core muscles, wrists and forearms.
INSTANT FEEDBACK: The weighted orange ball, flexible shaft, and counter weight provide instant feedback that you feel.
CONVENIENCE: Recommended 5 minutes per day. Use inside or outside all year round.