The most effective way to build a powerful and repeatable swing – GUARANTEED
- Build a powerful & repeatable motion on Plane in minutes
- Instantly gain extra distance with every club
- You’ll be Straighter & Longer
- Enjoy The Consistency You’ve Dreamed Of – Guaranteed!
- Free Instructional video download in 15 easy-to-understand sections
BIRDIE PACKAGE DESCRIPTION
HONE THAT SHORT GAME FOR GREAT RESULTS WITH THE "SCORING CLUBS"
Includes both long and SHORT (simulates 6 iron to wedge) PowerSLIDERs.
This is the choice of Tour Players. With the Long & SHORT PowerSLIDER included you’re ready to work on your long game, pitching and chipping. Simple drills to ingrain a repeatable motion with those “scoring” clubs!
ACHIEVE A CHAMPION SWING!
- More distance
- Pure ball striking
- Square club face at impact
BALL POSITION INDICATOR
PlaneSWING simply, quickly and dramatically improves a golfers understanding of the golf swing delivering rapid and long lasting improvement.
PlaneSWING is a kinesthetic teaching, training & golf fitness system that when set to a golfers’ ideal swing plane allows the golfer to build a powerful and repeatable motion whilst training and conditioning specifically the muscles used in the golf swing.
The PlaneSWING concept is used and endorsed by some of the World’s leading golf teachers and is now available to every golfer. Plus we’ve made significant improvements on other swing hoops and comprises of 7 key elements:
- A Comprehensive Instructional Video download
- A multi-adjustable hoop with a telescopic strut for angle setting
- The PlaneGUIDE. This elasticated cord is used for determining a golfers ideal swing plane
- A weighted long PowerSLIDER, 112 cm & 1.3kg (simulates driver to 5 iron) which stretches and trains specifically the muscles used in the golf swing creating the powerful and repeatable motion that golfers seek.
- This package also includes Short PowerSLIDER, 100cm & 1.1kg, [simulates 6 iron wedge]
- The PlaneCHECKER. This fits into the end of the club (handle) and acts as a simple reference point, indicating whether or not the golfer is on plane at the top of the back swing and follow-through
- The Stance Alignment Mat has straight lines to aid a consistently square set-up
- Numbered self-adhesive decals. These are numbered 1 thru 12 and when placed on the upper hoop in a clock formation facing in towards the golfer, they provide the perfect aid for drills and rapid swing improvement.
PlaneSWING is constructed of robust powder-coated steel and is weather resistant.
We include an easy to understand fully illustrated assembly booklet with a How to Use section plus we offer unrivaled on-going customer assistance via email and phone.
Assembly is a once-only job and takes approximately 45 minutes. Once assembled, the PlaneSWING can easily fold in half and rolls away (on wheels) in seconds for easy storage.
BOX DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Length: 1651mm (65in) x width: 533mm (21in) x depth: 203mm (8in)
- Weight: 34kg (75lbs)
REQUIRED SPACE WHEN IN USE
- Height: 7ft 6in (2286mm)
- Width: 11.5ft (3420mm)
- Depth: 4ft 10in (1450mm)
- Never use a golf club on PlaneSWING. Only the PowerSLIDER
- Do not attempt to hit balls when using PlaneSWING
- Always build the swing using the shoulders and arms and keep the motion smooth and passive. This ensures gentle and effective stretching and conditioning of the golfing muscles
- Carefully follow the health & safety instructions and guide on how to use PlaneSWING