Length: 35.5" Weight: 1.60lbs
The Orange Whip Compact is perfect for indoor use and travel. Its convenient length and versatile design are perfect for men, women, seniors, and teens.
35½" length is perfect for indoor use and travel.
Whippy shaft for maximum feedback similar to the longer trainers.
Simulates short iron motion to sharpen your shorter shots.
Often purchased with the larger Trainer and Mid-Size swing trainers.
Playing and practicing during the offseason or on a daily basis is hard to do. The Orange Whip Compact offers the convenience and versatility to keep your game sharp all year long. The shorter length is ideal for indoor use and the lighter swing weight will accommodate almost every golfer. The shorter Compact is a perfect complement to the larger Whips and is often purchased together as a package.
Three key components that make up the patented design of the Orange Whip Compact: a weighted orange ball, a counterweight, and a flexible shaft.
The orange ball replaces the club head and allows you to focus on swinging naturally without worrying about the position of the club face. It's weighted to promote a fluid swinging motion rather than a jerky hitting motion.
The counterweight balances the Orange Whip Compact, stabilizing your swing from the start through the finish. It's essential in providing critical feedback on whether you are loading and unloading the golf club properly.
Our proprietary shaft naturally promotes the need to swing in rhythm creating synchronization between your arms, upper body, and lower body. The result is a perfect tempo and balanced swing creating more consistent and powerful shot making on the course.
- Feedback from the Orange Whip Compact is instant and any wobble in the swing indicates a need to improve tempo and balance. Swinging it, you will naturally find the tour like motion needed to be a better golfer.
- Voted #1 Teaching and Training Aid by PGA.com
- Voted #1 Teaching and Training Aid by the GRAA
- Used by over 300 PGA, LPGA, and Champions Tour Players
- Top Swing Trainer choice of PGA and LPGA Members and Instructors and Top 100 Instructors
- RHYTHM, TEMPO, TIMING & BALANCE: Forces the arms and body to work together to improve the fundamentals of the golf swing.
- COORDINATION: Synchronizes the arms and body.
FLEXIBILITY & RANGE OF MOTION: Provides a low impact stretch for core fitness and flexibility.
STRENGTH: Develops core muscles, wrists and forearms.
INSTANT FEEDBACK: The weighted orange ball, flexible shaft, and counter weight provide instant feedback that you feel.
CONVENIENCE: Recommended 5 minutes per day. Use inside or outside all year round.