Length: 43" Weight: 1.25lbs
Every golfer wants to hit the ball farther and to accomplish that you need more rhythm, balance and speed. The original Orange Whip Trainer was designed to synchronize the golf swing to develop perfect rhythm & balance. The NEW Orange Whip LightSpeed will develop the speed your swing needs. By mixing LightSpeed Training with the original Orange Whip Swing Training you will gain the speed you need without sacrificing rhythm & balance. It's the perfect combination of power and accuracy.
- Feel and hear the correct swing sequence
- Improve distance through overspeed training
- Designed for men, women and teens
- Orange Whip counterweighted flexible shaft system
Do you need more speed to hit it farther? Does it seem like the harder you try the shorter you hit it? Every golfer wants to hit the ball farther and to accomplish that you need more rhythm, balance and SPEED.
The original Orange Whip Trainer was designed to synchronize your golf swing and develop perfect rhythm & balance while increasing your range of motion. The NEW Orange Whip LightSpeed will develop the speed your swing needs. By combining LightSpeed Training with the original Orange Whip Swing Trainer you will gain the speed you need without sacrificing rhythm and balance. It’s the perfect combination of power and accuracy.
Just like a sprinter who trains to become faster by both running uphill and downhill, the Orange Whip LightSpeed will provide you the feedback of the downhill training so you can feel and hear the correct movement patterns and sequences.
Fitted with our proprietary shaft and counterweight system, the LightSpeed naturally promotes the need to swing in rhythm creating speed and synchronization between your arms, upper body, and lower body. The result is a faster golf swing that is both in tempo and balanced. Feedback from the Orange Whip LightSpeed is instant and any wobble in the swing indicates a need to improve tempo and swing sequence. Provide your body the feeling and sound of swinging the right way so effortless power can be unleashed.
- Voted #1 Teaching and Training Aid by PGA.com
- Voted #1 Teaching and Training Aid by the GRAA
- Used by over 300 PGA, LPGA, and Champions Tour Players
- Top Swing Trainer choice of PGA and LPGA Members and Instructors and Top 100 Instructors
- RHYTHM, TEMPO, TIMING & BALANCE: Forces the arms and body to work together to improve the fundamentals of the golf swing.
- COORDINATION: Synchronizes the arms and body.
FLEXIBILITY & RANGE OF MOTION: Provides a low impact stretch for core fitness and flexibility.
STRENGTH: Develops core muscles, wrists and forearms.
INSTANT FEEDBACK: The weighted orange ball, flexible shaft, and counter weight provide instant feedback that you feel.
CONVENIENCE: Recommended 5 minutes per day. Use inside or outside all year round.