Length: 48" Weight: 1.75lbs
The longest and most popular version, the Orange Whip Trainer provides the greatest feedback for tempo, balance, and swing plane training.
- Designed for men and taller women.
- Simulates driver motion.
- Recommended to maximize core fitness and flexibility.
- Most physically demanding Orange Whip.
Whether you are a Tour Player or a beginning golfer, using the Orange Whip Trainer allows you to feel if your swing is actually in rhythm and balance. Providing a low impact workout, the Orange Whip Trainer will increase your flexibility and strengthen your golf muscles. Ask any Tour Player or Golf Instructor and they will tell you it's the perfect warm up tool because it properly stretches your golf muscles while perfecting tempo and balance.
Three key components that make up the patented design of the Orange Whip Trainer; a weighted orange ball, a counterweight, and a very flexible shaft. The orange ball replaces the club head and allows you to focus on swinging naturally without worrying about the position of the club face. It's weighted to promote a fluid swinging motion rather than a jerky hitting motion.
The counterweight balances the Orange Whip, stabilizing your swing from the start through the finish. It's essential in providing critical feedback on whether you are loading and unloading the golf club properly.
Our proprietary shaft naturally promotes the need to swing in rhythm creating synchronization between your arms, upper body, and lower body. The result is a perfect tempo and balanced swing creating more consistent and powerful shot making on the course. Feedback from the Orange Whip Trainer is instant and any wobble in the swing indicates a need to improve tempo and balance. Swinging it, you will naturally find the tour like motion needed to be a better golfer.
- Voted #1 Teaching and Training Aid by PGA.com
- Voted #1 Teaching and Training Aid by the GRAA
- Used by over 300 PGA, LPGA, and Champions Tour Players
- Top Swing Trainer choice of PGA and LPGA Members and Instructors and Top 100 Instructors
- RHYTHM, TEMPO, TIMING & BALANCE: Forces the arms and body to work together to improve the fundamentals of the golf swing.
- COORDINATION: Synchronizes the arms and body.
FLEXIBILITY & RANGE OF MOTION: Provides a low impact stretch for core fitness and flexibility.
STRENGTH: Develops core muscles, wrists and forearms.
INSTANT FEEDBACK: The weighted orange ball, flexible shaft, and counter weight provide instant feedback that you feel.
CONVENIENCE: Recommended 5 minutes per day. Use inside or outside all year round.