Length: 34.5" Weight: 1.850bs
- Trains putting rhythm, tempo, timing and balance
- Dual-sided spherical face promotes center contact
- Blade head design accommodates right and left handed golfers
- Battles the yips and deceleration
- Improves distance and direction control
- Orange Whip counterweighted, flexible shaft system
Great putters all have a consistent, repeating tempo to their stroke that stays the same on all lengths of putts. Some use a long, flowing stroke and others a shorter, quicker stroke. What all great putters do the same is maintain the same tempo and timing on every putt, and they make center contact with the ball rolling it end over end on their intended line.
The Orange Whip Putter Blade is engineered to improve your tempo and improve center contact with the ball. When the putter swings and impacts the golf ball, the energy is transferred through the golf ball to the sweet spot to produce perfect, end over end roll. The weight of the putter head combined with the patented Orange Whip counterweight, flexible shaft system allows you to feel the swinging motion and balance of your putting arc. The uniquely designed, dual-sided spherical putter head can be used right or left-handed.
Three key components make up the design of the Orange Whip Putter Blade: Dual-sided spherical putter head, a counter weight, and a flexible shaft.
The dual-sided spherical putter head teaches center contact with the ball and provides instant feedback on sweet spot contact along your intended line.
The counterweight balances the Orange Whip Putter Blade, stabilizing your stroke from start to finish. It’s essential in providing critical feedback on tempo, timing and balance in your stroke.
The flexible shaft promotes tempo and rhythm in your putting stroke by creating the perfect pendulum-like motion. Making contact with the golf ball at the lowest point of the arc will deliver the most energy to the sweet spot and creates ideal end over end roll of the golf ball.
The Orange Whip Putter Blade will help you develop a consistent and repeating, pure putting stroke. Feedback is instant. Make it part of your golf routine and you will hole more putts.
- Voted #1 Teaching and Training Aid by PGA.com
- Voted #1 Teaching and Training Aid by the GRAA
- Used by over 300 PGA, LPGA, and Champions Tour Players
- Top Swing Trainer choice of PGA and LPGA Members and Instructors and Top 100 Instructors
- RHYTHM, TEMPO, TIMING & BALANCE: Forces the arms and body to work together to improve the fundamentals of the golf swing.
- COORDINATION: Synchronizes the arms and body.
FLEXIBILITY & RANGE OF MOTION: Provides a low impact stretch for core fitness and flexibility.
STRENGTH: Develops core muscles, wrists and forearms.
INSTANT FEEDBACK: The weighted orange ball, flexible shaft, and counter weight provide instant feedback that you feel.
CONVENIENCE: Recommended 5 minutes per day. Use inside or outside all year round.